I established nhm translation in 2011. The letters n, h and m are my initials and h and m represent my grandmothers’ names. I still draw inspiration from them today even though they are saadly no longer with us. Their strong spirit, creative nature and love of life and nature are part of who I am today.
My professional experience spans marketing, corporate services, tourism, education, communication and event management. I have lived and worked in France, Japan and Australia and currently based in Melbourne where I work as a freelance translator and teach in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies at Monash University.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Melbourne-based, French to English NAATI certified translator, and French-English interpreter
- Bachelor of International Business, 2004 (University of Technology Sydney)
- Management degree, 2004 (NEOMA Business School)
- Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, 2014 (Monash University).
- Member of the French Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FACCI)
- Member of AUSIT (Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators), adhering to its Code of Ethics
Read my client testimonials or get in touch. I am always on the lookout for new professional development opportunities and you can also visit me on LinkedIn