Why me as a translator?
As a NAATI certified translator between French and English, I combine language with corporate communication and marketing experience to help businesses drive international visibility.
With over five years’ experience in marketing, a Master in interpreting and translation as well as a background in international business, I know how important it is to find the right words for the right target market.
By working with a native Australian English speaker with in-depth cultural knowledge of France and the French language, you are hiring a qualified translator and wordsmith and language consultant.
I established nhm translation in 2011. The letters n, h and m are my initials and h and m represent my grandmothers’ names. I still draw inspiration from them today even though they are saadly no longer with us. Their strong spirit, creative nature and love of life and nature are part of who I am today.
My professional experience spans marketing, corporate services, tourism, education, communication and event management. I have lived and worked in France, Japan and Australia. As a freelance translator, I work with other qualified, certified and experienced translators to help you find the right words and expressions to project your company’s voice to the world.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Melbourne-based, French to English NAATI certified translator, and French-English interpreter
- Bachelor of International Business (University of Technology Sydney)
- Management degree (NEOMA Business School)
- Master of Conference Interpreting and Translation Studies (Monash University).
- Member of the French Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FACCI)
- Member of AUSIT (Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators) and adhere to its Code of Ethics
I am always on the lookout for new professional development opportunities and you can also visit me on LinkedIn